Our press kit includes helpful information: the lasses news releases, media one sheets, photos, book artwork and interview questions for family and class reunions, festivals and events, event-goers and event planners.
Hot Summer Trend: Craft Beer Festivals
Lynn Fuhler Explains Why Brew Fests Are the Hottest Ticket in Town
Would a Family Reunion Strengthen Your Family Ties?
Lynn Fuhler shares how to engage all ages during this popular summer event
Author and Event Expert Reveals
Summer Food Festivals Drive Leisure Travelers
Reunions - Family & Class
- For most of us, class reunions are something we either dread or can't wait to attend. What can a class reunion committee do to remove barriers to get more class members to attend?
- Summer is a time when many family reunions are held. What are things that can be done to make a family reunion successful?
- What are 7 key steps to organizing a reunion?
Festivals & Events
- I know you are from a state where grape growing replaced one of the state's traditional agriculture products. Can you talk a little bit about this and how they are using festivals and events to market their products?
- Can you talk about the different types of festivals that you seeing springing up around the country?
- I know that 9 out of 10 restaurants are involved in charitable activities - events - do you see any particular challenges moving forward?
- The craft beer industry has grown in popularity from a taste-testing perspective and as well as everyone rooting for David vs. Goliath. I also know that the larger traditional breweries have purchased microbreweries to add them to their portfolio and allow early investors to cash in. Beer consumption in the U.S. is fairly constant. How do events play into this?
- Can you address pop-up events, such as beer gardens and food trucks?
- How can people find out about what events are planned locally as well as when they travel?
- What can event-goers do to help improve their festival experience?
- What's the best event you ever organized?
- What's the funniest thing that an event planner has ever said to you?
- What's the one thing that gets event planners in trouble while planning an event?
- What's the most challenging thing for any event planner?
- What are the top 5 things every event planner should do to create a successful event?
- You describe events as being a business. In what way?