Colleges & Universities
- A complete how-to-manual
- An easy turnkey solution for educators
- Chapters flow in a logical, easy-to-understand manner
- Addresses all relevant topics of event planning: event themes, sponsors, marketing, publicity, talent, volunteers, merchandise, vendors/concessions and more
- A real world perspective on event planning with keen insights, tips and tools
- A true time saver with sample contracts, bids, letters, etc.
- Endless take-aways for students to use in real life applications
The Perfect Event Management Course Text Book
Plus a Companion Festival & Event Resource Guide
With this go-to manual, your students will learn how to plan, implement, promote and manage events of all sizes.
This essential handbook – Secrets to Successful Events: How to Organize, Promote and Manage Exceptional Events and Festivals – provides professors, instructors and teachers comprehensive steps on running a successful event in a logical progression.
The Resource Guide – a quick-start guide to hosting and promoting any event – is a companion text. It features sample letters, contracts and forms used in key areas: sponsors, marketing, publicity, talent, volunteers, merchandise, vendors/concessions and more.
Lynn Fuhler has successfully organized festivals and events throughout her career. The former tourism director of Clearwater Beach, FL, she served as chairman of the all-volunteer Clearwater Jazz Holiday, then the largest free jazz festival in the Southeast U.S. Fuhler holds a transportation, travel and tourism degree from St. Louis University’s Parks College and her firm works extensively in hospitality industry marketing.
Ask your College Bookstore
to check availability with major book distributors.
Also Available on Amazon – Print and Kindle
Secrets to Successful Events:
How to Organize, Promote and Manage Exceptional Events and Festivals
Secrets to Successful Events Resource Guide:
42+ Easy-To-Use Forms and Tools to Save You Time and Money