My mission is to help festival and event organizers achieve their goals.
Are you trying to open doors to develop lasting relationships with sponsors; secure outstanding vendors, headliners and volunteers; and/or seeking to build a devoted fan base?
I’m genuinely appreciative that you’ve visited my website. This indicates to me that you recognize that your festival or event needs to improve on some level. You see the potential but need some assistance whether it be by reading my book, scheduling an appointment to talk, asking me to meet with your organizing committee or sending your materials to me to review.
My ultimate goal is to help you achieve yours.
Let me share how I can help you.
- My book “Secrets to Successful Events: How to Organize, Manage and Promote Exceptional Events and Festivals” offers unique insights and tips on not only what needs to be done but the how, too.
- The supplement “Secrets to Successful Events Resource Guide: 42+ Easy-to-Use Forms and Tools to Save You Time and Money” features sample correspondence, agreements, letters and surveys.
- Still in draft format is my eBook geared toward beer, food, wine and music event organizers. It explains the underlying key to successful events – relationships.
- I am also available for speaking engagements. My video on my Speakers page illustrates some of my many speaking topics.
- I could be available to attend your event and offer a first-hand perspective as to what to continue and ways to improve.
My blog provides amazing insights into the world of festival and event management. Click here to access.
Here’s to blue skies!
As a SPECIAL INCENTIVE to those looking to buy my books “Secrets to Successful Events: How to Organize, Promote and Manage Exceptional Events and Festivals” and “Secrets to Successful Events Resource Guide: 42+ Easy-to-Use Forms and Tools to Save You Time and Money,” I am offering an interactive, downloadable publication geared specifically to festival and event organizers. This document, “Secrets to Successful Events: Getting Started” contains important information, forms and letters that can be used by EVERY event organizer.
To obtain your FREE copy, click here to download.
THE TRUE VALUE of a CALENDAR OF EVENTS
In speaking at a recent statewide tourism conference attended by destination marketing organizations (DMOs) and convention and visitors bureaus (CVBs) about festivals and events, Lynn Fuhler emphasized the importance of a DMO/CVB having a user friendly, functional and current calendar of events filled with helpful content.
She noted that events drive people to visit, stay longer and spend more money. Fuhler’s closing comment is below: