Board Leadership Training
What did I get myself into?
Over and over again we hear this reaction from potential board candidates and board members. It surfaces when:
- A volunteer agrees to serve on a board but lacks the requisite experience and capacity.
- A board is struggling financially.
- A board hasn’t tackled its (lack of) management leadership.
- The board president doesn’t know how to run a board meeting.
- The board doesn’t understand its nonprofit is a business.
- The board has no clear mission statement or strategic plan.
- Staff leadership knows board training is needed.
To help management and the board of directors be more effective, Lynn can custom design a training program to meet your needs or use one of our standard sessions.